Learn How A TMS Software Upgrade Can Improve Your Business in 2022
If you are looking at ways to grow your trucking operation, start with your TMS software. A reliable, easy-to-use TMS offers valuable tools and resources to help trucking companies save time and effort in their day-to-day operations. A comprehensive TMS gives you one convenient system to track drivers, manage fleets, and handle billing.
Deciding on which TMS Is Right for Your Company
One of the primary benefits a TMS can offer a trucking company is to improve routing and dispatch practices. A TMS can support your business helping you move more trucks with more loads – efficiently.
Once you’ve made the decision to upgrade your TMS, don’t get caught up in bells and whistles that may seem great, but your company may never use. Focus on what software can help improve your operation most effectively. Select a TMS system that will help you to solve the challenges you face every day in managing your daily activities.
Here are a few features offered by the PowerPRO software.
- Operations Management – order entry, load planning and tracking, customer service, driver management and dispatch
- Accounting– freight billing, accounts receivable, settlement/payroll, accounts payable, financial reporting
- Document Imaging Workflow – manage the paperwork from driver to invoicing
- Integrated, add-on modules – EDI, Brokerage, Fleet Maintenance, etc.
- Partner Integration –leading in-cab ELD providers, fuel card networks, trailer tracking, load visibility providers, etc.